3/04/2023

Part 13 - When I had a life before Westlife or the Backstreet Boy on my monitors.... I thought I was living a real life without you SMCH. We finish saying that 2020 really. 2021 was small tiny flood I let you know I "realize", there is a Bible only. My father changes the religion. Really.

So someone pretend ....or I really prefer to live a life, I went to this Youtube Taiwan, small tiny world, NOT China, not even knowing what they are currently used the software to chat or to what watching the TV or movies. Those are my relative they knew about it.....They write it down for me, I toss somewhere other than I care about it.

Until the Westlife shows up, I intend I gone there to step over there, or what?

I told them I had a plan, that plan its when Shane will show up or anyone show up, I imagine I told them the plan ahead of the time. I have no other plans, one Sammy? That is not a real plan, really. But China has a TV, I must say that in front of China and Westlife?

So the Youtuber, I was just finishing up with them, as if I just exist the momentarily until I leave Taiwan or to Japan, that is entirely between me and that one human name Shane shows up. That Lewis Walsh, they required, too old. You imagine, your age they still living, no. They are inside their own bracket of the friends, or the Class, whichever England...whom is this Lewis Walsh from, I don't even know? isn't that Shane their mentor, or whom putting them together, like its their company things?

NOT my things? 

Usually I really don't social, did I say that about thousand times, I keep my own house happy, anything I purchase its I wish I see, I land there, I change the entire format here? All these junks?




No comments:

Post a Comment