3/26/2023

When I seeing things like Dr. Bing Shen, or Square's uncle, that one guy, one guy = 2 guys, cut them off. There is a big investement behind them.

They are similar to the spacial VISA, except they were already enter, or how they immigrant there. My uncle is from California.

You all required to wear the eye glasses okay? 

Some human don't require to wear the eye glasses to drive that airplane, those things are investment very very seriously they operate a piece of the machinary?  It doesn't care what it say, or not, including Shane or Nicky.

Because there is a HUGE money involved behind it. To that Movie or TV airing date, for me one Anna, that will soon to be 10 years since 2015. They didn't say, I cannot make any money I want to, they already placed things behind, whatever they concluded up to 2015. So I add up another 10 soon-to-be years in it? That is the financial gain. Some people need to cut that off, cut that off, cut that off....they go to where that investment America saying so, understand?

No me!!!! There is nothing to do privately how you make a money behind world. That has nothing to do with what the TV says the investments.

No comments:

Post a Comment