3/26/2023

You want to write it down from the year of 2013/2014 to 2024 soon to be, the ending results its 1) You get money 2) you get love 3) you get friends back, because you have the money

Is there anything between that, someone didn't help you?

The world without ET Grey, without Zawanna or Thor, or without me, you imagine anyone could live life, I am telling you. 

In the end of your year like 65 years old, you will know you only care about the ending results, everyone else does the work? And this ENTIRE world only knew I am the only person doing the works, none of you doing a thing?

All your brain only knew how to push a golden buzz, to call the police, that is the only thing you ever did. You want to ask the Police reviews on what is the definition of the righterous, or doing things right? Between whom did that, whom becoming that, what more do you ever ask for?

Its best you disclose to me your money, because someone wiling to give you more, if you putting my methods in, any of you. You do not need to walk up the stage for the Fame so seize the Power and get jailed?

That is what the TV intended you to do !! You Walk UP to the Youth and becoming that New World. But none of you can do anything, and as soon as you try, the youth will put you all in the jail, because there is not ONE paper works you file-ing right, is there any PDF is not I made for?

You don't do things easy for me, for them, for anyone. In the year of when you will be 65, you will realize how many people your side, your facebook, your reality distorted so badly.....you will not be having this attitude, what it is you imagine you were 20 years old?

There is no plot to you, its you are incapable to run anything schematics. To tear apart that Zawanna, I imagine I have a friend, a Best friend? You never MET a real best friend, I am telling you.





No comments:

Post a Comment