4/26/2023

I am a girl...so I am not knowing anything on the guy's world, including the upper class business parents raising their boys up. Or How the European guys or American white guys Top...they imagine they really beocming their own leadership inside their own parenting down...biz.

They keep the hair, so I assuming....they have no business methods.

But they look like 25 years ago to me. To that evolution saying, because I am not the guys, some guys when they growing up 10 years time, not 25 years, they all becoming part of something. Meaning they go out and snatch some other leadership, or foster others or they push themselves to, or some opportunities....so a lot of this I am guessing it.

25 years later, you mean last 2018 on....2020, 2021, 2022.

No they talk a lot more, but its more blank to me. I would have thought I knew them more by watching them talk. They don't look like 25 years ago, I can tell you that. If they got switched, if they moved away that boyband, or something else in between, and they got busy some other things other than the boybands, so they are already more into that reality world, not keep alone. Or they are alone...You all poor ladder people saying they are lonely to die, or shoot themselves.....

To me I say that to Simon the sometimes...that is impossible. 


To me technically speaking, I live in America, not then rich wealth going ANYWHERE.

You know what I mean?

In America to start local, UB projector classroom, you finding the people to mail them, they car pool in, or flying in seminar schedule. Look at Asia where I grew up finding the population dense, it shows up them 25 years ago data, EVERY boybands, suppose to know one thing...

I Anna know about.

Then I guess, I was worried, why we are 2 worlds apart, really. That is what you all mean it....right? 


But pretending they love their own Ireland, not immigration to the US...I have no idea where they truely be right now, or that is the stunt, or that is the System or they have a way running their own Westlife company, they require to talk to someone.

Or they move out of the Westlife, oh MYGOD

It means to me, why I taken everyone else side, so I can leash these boys, like YOU ALL EVER did, to leash on the rich people, I cannot call Shane, I cannot talk the way I talk,I can make a noise like I don't care Shane.

I mean my own money on my face in the photo, at the COURT room Judge, any of them are so ear damf ear drums TO HEAR that.

Seriously.





No comments:

Post a Comment