4/30/2023

He is just a secretary, how a...looking like a real wobbling girl would have done, but he alone can just say "I am not sure, it does not sound right, but I read it through", put on hold 1 millions year and be forgotton.

His Boss is not here.....YET.

But then saying if a correct girl looking like the TV, someone like....Us suggests, that girl is just getting on her job to imagine how to keep her jobs, some human had a name exactly how he uses his brain if he just meant it....he keeps his job!


Like all Corporation inside that China included playing my words or my character in any fantasy, I saying it very clear, what the unlimited money meant to use, all of you die. understand EVERY horror of every story, I will use my money, every sector, every world, every degree your laws reinforcement for saying the System lasing long for fun.  They didn't do their jobs, or I imagine its all free.....


Puppy its when I set up....for something strange almost they all girly on the TV to ending up a guy's face including that UB. I wasn't sure they all sent themselves to the jail at the moment, that one UB Facebook at all.

Inside the jail, its just the visitation .....how you remember Magneto or this Silver Grey things transpassing the idea. You already so much hopeful than the rest of the humanity just having one person like me exist outside. Some without the parents, some without the guidance, some life without an attention to look for a life.....in hope. Even just knowing that jail visitation were not too shameful, you all willing to be the puppy how Nick used to had a cousin, he works that guy up, even in his own life span for doing one thing for that one human soul....regardless that was the illusion, was told, was facilitate the Social Responsibility of the jail inmate to this society costs, that is one human soul he meant it.....

Walking up the hill I couldn't see my own mother doing that so.

You given that limitation was NEVER every soul, you see......its how damaged your life to your EVERY feeling, I say its NONE to begin that talk, understand?




No comments:

Post a Comment