4/06/2023

Normally I lie, right. Not image side by side. A lot of people just claim the situation, and the court will process. That is the reality. You don't need to process the image, by visual, by audio. But...I thought one of the claims I have its the ability.

That suppose to be sue at, or suppose to be question at?

Its the processing unlimited photo image, video, audio All at the same time similar to X Man. You didn't think that is an ability. True. They called it downloading, it was very very worsen when I was in the Watermarke 2015. Very very hurting to me, and including every other things Zawanna did. (Alan full wall)

What is Eternal? Not forever? 何謂永恆?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX0HrO4qW5I

The court can do a lot of things, but you keep insist they are not doing their jobs. That is not true. They can process everything. They do process everything without asking. Like I say to Jonathon those things. "Bye". They will get everything in order behind, at front. That is what the democracy and America doing that. 

What do I talking to Nicky for? 

He likes anything politics, he is told to go to America. That is the reality, not through me. No. Not in Ireland. All the greater merits of that democracy and politics idea. I don't really know, okay? What is that so interesting inside the politics, I never hear about in America.

One day I might.  But coming back to the case. I wait....do I say I don't use my brain. You should tell me 10 years ago, not 2 years ago with the Capital GUARD, they are the one standing in front of me? They for sure terminate in front of you?  That is your jobs? 2 years ago, WHY DON"T you just tell me, you gone to the court 10 years ago, and what happened? Every single words, I would have tell you re-write, re-done, re-formating all this? 

This year just last month, I generate that one UB piece paper I myself to bar you down 40 years with that Eben Pagan? You think that is shameful enough he is just a high school?

I don't have time, that doesn't mean I don't sit it down and THINK through, watch, re-think, and help the court, not helping any of you? There is a legal process, I used to take the class, I saying where, or how, or what I remember the civil class or UB, or the pre-pharmacy?




No comments:

Post a Comment