5/17/2023

I personally only go to school, and go to a bf house, far away from it all, then come back my home town. Meaning living alone without the Past even, growing up friends, or the social events. Its a roof residence I am helping my mother's property.

I have a neighbor that side, roof.

That side, another roof, and that and that and that on and on roof. All the way to the General Resident over that movie Dinosaur Green, that movie. APO I used to have a nickname from the dinosaur cartoon called littlefoot. 

The Land before Time. That is the cartoon.


Technically if you living in a residence area, meaning for decades 40 years like nick. The entire neighborhood, and you imagine getting another bf. Its that 1 to 1 human inside that resident cleaning up the entire house. Let me think how many times that happened over the year after UB.

To keep a property, to maintain a property, not to KEEP the birds, really. They starting a lot more lower flight range, last week and today. 

Its all the lower flight, TOOOO fast too. TOOOOO fast. Did you telling them doing that? The thing I got was we have a lot of the roof here are all their administrative cases. Right?

All the roof in this entire City at least near my property here? First the birds the first thing they say inside were it was the ugly all roof, that was before we start seeing anything here. I over heard that, but I dont know whom saying that? And I start to paying attention, there aren't a lot of people in the top roof. They have the property that doesn't mean they living in it.

So that was way before the birds show up.


There is something else followed after.

Really. I heard the ghost, for real 


No comments:

Post a Comment