5/06/2023

๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ“ฒ I personally would suggest you go with your parents to the hospital, the way you all are....very inexperience to this medical facility transpassing the building. ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ“ฒ

You learn about the price, and showing up in the clinic, and hospital with one person near you. Me and my mother takes me to do this surgical works. These things don't usually happen in my life. My hand was for a long time. 

And you shape up your profession to talk less fear to your parents how you handle your money and the future. I personally not sure how clear you are doing your own toe, your nail, that is 10 each upper and below.

As the girl, the boys they live in those public toilet confess they will smell.

The girl like we are the AI toiletry I had we have the warm water setting. My brother in America not those pipe line, its cold. For the girl to washing that below, its pee smell and the toilet smell. I sometimes going in the bath tubes to re-washing the entire pelvic below. Because the under pants have to keep changing it. I don't care about it.  I drink too much of the water and holding it too long.

Now, we Taiwan has this investing parts of the medical care. They have. I read about it.

If you sustain yourself and your parents, you teaching them the language, the life to be dead soon included.....your parents are the one does your nail, your food, your ear, or your body wash, the most patience that person. 

I saying that goodbye was loooong time ago.

I process my own toe and nail, or you want to tell me you don't know how to cut your own hand nails? 

The toe I starting to apply this iodine, but I washing the sandle with the alcohol and the alcohol wipe. That makes me very very busy indoor, inside my bathroom, I really really really really really cared about it. Including how far to washing that toilet. Its a spray, so after pee, flush, close the lid, one motion.

You washing your hand 5 second dry, grab that Magic Detergent spray the base of the toilet.

I am telling you.....

I just have to keep doing what I believe.




No comments:

Post a Comment