5/06/2023

๐Ÿ’ Its best you go and talk to someone "you really really want to be that Tina Jojo Torus in the TV with Simon" never turn her head back to the family, and live in the glory, and luxury. Holding hands eye sight never look back.๐Ÿ’

Talk to someone, you really really really wish that life. You feeling so much better now.

Seriously. For example you want to gossip a friend of you might be getting together with so and so, and every time you looking at the couple walking on the street, or someone they all having the TV wife, how much cared that they look to you, you wish you yourself are like. And when the TV material comes, you really really really seeing you inside those frame. You wish that life badly, anyway to get that?

You talk to Psychiatrist. 

You say you being very very very very good, really calm and nice person about it. The man doesn't chase behind, a friend told you he doesn't even know about it. Most man doesn't perceive those relationship like that.

Then you say, "In What way, they think of it?" 


"I don't really have a goal in life, or I did working out some life goal, not the exactly the oriented philosophy, i will describe myself groofy, silly, and sometimes being laughing at my lips of the tips to say I reading a book of a tip or two, I becoming the character of my own imagination. A friend told me to tell you that, what you think of me?"



"You need to give me about a rating from Zero or the minus 10 to 80 out of 100.

When I told you a written description that a friend wrote me to read it to you, I need a number here, when you seeing me, seeing the way I talk, to really being a guy or a  man saying, you first impression of this reality check. I always think she lies to me.

She says its the guys lie. "



No comments:

Post a Comment