5/20/2023

No, you girls are not sure, you pick up a spoon, or a meditation softy blanky, or curshion, really.

Is the Christmas light at dark night, its a double?

If you touch a muscle, how do you define that is a flesh, bone, or blood tissues?

See....I add one extra words, everything mix up.


The tissues have to make of the cells. Someone bite you a thigh. Literally. She didn't eat it.  Its on her teeth. You girls can just make the eternity money with it, if you shrink your size down, on your fitness, on the weight loss, and figure it out the correct term on yourself. These doctors are muscle on the arm. When I have this bowl movement, I have those 虛汗, that is one Ancient Chinese medicine department. I testing that many many times.....normally no human will get to that point, you saying the poison situation. Or like you poo as the girl, you don't go and squeeze, I stay in the dark, but they keep saying to open the light. So....If they tell you something about the animal kingdom, there is no different with the human.

The girls have to be very careful, because the guy has no system of that any part of the waist line below. They have the structure, that is not the system itself like the women, you saying the reproduction system were the blood passing through, and to that kidney, there is nothing good about, you mix the period day of the blood to any kinds of the kidney behind you, those lower back, you saying....there is no way fixing it.

I used to read a lot of that Cayce Edgar to figure it out my terms. I start it very early on in UB. I cannot take the American medicine. One month, I was walking a lot, that part of the system, just not active that one month. I remember that clearly. I periodically all trying all kinds of different things. oh ~ I really did. 

I need to be perfect when my free time is there. 



You girls care about tooooo too many things inside your eyes watering. Seriously. Your father, your mother, your cousin, your sibling. Compete and compared, and then you becoming the watering. The guy might be just telling you that is the most ridiculous things they never heard. 

That is what I ALWAYS ALWAYS SAY.




No comments:

Post a Comment