5/01/2023

When that Slam Dunk becoming the peripheral ....on the TV, that wasn't real if you saying how paper thin human on a writing skill like Ronan to that Radio show, right?

And then when speaking about this Shane this Shane Westlife that, I guess we were still on that Slam Dunk kinda of, someone doze off on the classroom. You saying, how I remembered starting when 2016.

We as the girl's school, that side by side, Keanu Reeves' movies remember?

Its the volleyball team change clothing room first, and then the basketball team second. That is on the 5th floor climbing up stair (external stone made) up to.....share that space with the Gun and Guards Team, they facing those walls, we were on court, or the basketball people were, and the volleyball its at the furthur side of the wall. You never seen how far that looks to someone....if starting on the first grade, first time, first sports away from music....its the raining time, so we were in the gym.

That basketball one girl, I used to, it was our classmate in the 10th grade (the first grade of the high school in Asia system, American is 9th grades)

So when this things I was under the stress on that Shane Filan since Last Christmas (there is a song), you saying then Slam Dunk....that rehearsal were not just what you think the sports arena, we did the wall, they the basketball did the walking crab movement like Anan in the Dream of those his tribes in the Victoria Secrets, the little finger before that, there is Amazon SMCH book "I come here to take you home", so there was a dream before that.

We ...have a physical every Wedn, the basketball same to us, both outdoor most time, only raining, we 3 groups will be indoor. No Ping pong most time other than the classroom.

My house was near the school more. 41, that is the Bus route number.

My rehearsal schedule was .....

By myself. 


You know how that Slam Dunk everyone wish or hope, or love in Asia

There are these School System of what you called that every year, were the Big, the Second tier down Big, they baby you? Everyone knows that. Remember I say parents? I tell you....Everyone knows that. We have no direction because the coach was not here. 

It would be so much true to those were side by side, both the Volleyball Team and the basketball team. Really. How you saying....growing up those passing scene. 

Remember those were the time, everyone also remember this rock n roll, you saying Westlife, you saying NSYNC....in this video Slam Dunk, everyone in my country, of course I know. I was at the wall. Nothing but the wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmmRFJcDJJw



That coach is.....a Man.

So I think if he comes near, something might happen to that accusation because it happens in the Sport Arena, so it was how the Captain made an University girl came in to teach us the position.

So many decades pass, you know they retired, including my elementary school gym teacher. He is the traffic parol for all the kids whom gone to that school, including Tina, and Tina's best friends. We have a gym teacher known, funny things....we were used to be how short we were, and remember that traffic patrol.

One day, my mother and I walking toward there. He biking in. We walk to where he got his breakfast, and me and my mother gone to the night market. You wonder when the kid at the elementary school as short as the potato, what we were gossip about or seeing in front of us. 

You know where he lives? He biking in here? Right here?

My grandpa the first time my mother got married. (The military side), the 4th lady school. That Major Made's mode, known. She is that school.  If you were me, any of this, all of this, every of this......to under God, I just meant I wasn't grown up mortal on Earth starting my birth certificate years wrong, I am telling you.




No comments:

Post a Comment