5/01/2023

When you be with guys, because....its more early in my "not married life" but staying together and far away home, I have to remember what I used to hear some of this American women home housewife talks about....

You know what I mean?

When you are home baby yourself by your both parents, you start to get away far ....far....reality for as long as you feeling like away from the University or no education at all. I left home as if starting since High School volleyball practice, you know what is my schedules looks like? Because everyone reading that comic book would be, I given up my schooling so there is a Victoria Secrets, really.

And when I told Shane, and this side of the story, I say something to Ronan.

I am the rehearsal schedule, not the rehearsal dinner schedule, just within the girl's 4 side wall school walls, only the Captain and the Public Relation are outside with the boys (School leadership), they both are taller. 

I wasn't. 


No comments:

Post a Comment