6/11/2023

I see.... Gilmore girls

At an age of ...that everyone cares a lot about those friends, or the way they look, or the heart got taken, or competition with the next by table, you need the same looking friends. If you drop out of that school, like one frame after, were the 2 boxes of soda?

You mean between 2 kinds of the jobs in the real life 1) using the brain 2) labor works.

Every Internet you can search how people comment one of those things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v47_FSPAVJk


You care about other people parenting you ...and these TV given you some of that feeling. It is like that, I remember a lot of that. They were the parents in the television, and for the short duration in every family, I think those are fine. But the kids have to grow up and mind their happy world to gear toward a more "clear tones" of the profession. When you seeing someone presentation, I am very sure to tell you, this incident happens exactly like the TV.


When I was at Dr. Bing Shen's home....I don't think he still remember those time, or he had tooo many students he training them. This scene, only he might remember what that is, or including his own very kids.

Toby and I work in his lab, but none of us looking like that, to be that happiness filing up in the eye gaze sight. I was told to be on the stage very early on. There are only 2 kinds of things you do there. 1) get up on the stage 2) the post board outside.

I happen to be at the first job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzM-qsjQJUA

He is tooooo old to train for that. You saying his wife makes the food, she had a job too. This girl would be.....I cannot possibly believing those conversation in his own happy world, everywhere. 


okay I got it. Mr and Mrs Smith scene.

uh....you know if you don't get admit in any kind of the jobs, even when 2014 happens, or I realize it cannot be open or BTX all that, you know there is a drection.

If in your life, there is no job other than the manual labor waitor's jobs, those dates you going on this 9-5 oclock, I was with nick. He had a pension, remember? I made that video on my facebook UB, he saw it. When you entering this grocery mall, to shop for food its normal.

When you going on your daily routine to imagine you gonna see anyone in the amusement park or the Tom's World those High Tech machine here in our city here, you with another guy?


you with another guy

you with another guy

you with another guy

you with another guy

I don't know why you are not freaking it out or that guy is not freaking it out, none of you have a job. 


No comments:

Post a Comment