6/11/2023

You know when I see Shane....or Nicky chewing a gum in the 1999/2000/2001, I didn't have to see the exact comment.

You have the things to vent, or you have a heart-to-heart explaination to make?

Shane crying.


... Its a touching move people's story?!  Some guys want to live in that kinds of 2D description of a per line to the past sin, you saying the karma cannot wipe the tears for saying there, the Lords I stood, to the Statue of the Liberty? Why don't you just commit one year vegetarian, makes one of those suffering will to that shortest short cut in physics, its one straight line, you doing things convenience without a whine, so that strength in man, its let's me think its I suffer or I endure or better, I die on it. With 2 arms cross. Which of this door you wish to enter? Right in front of your Youtube Short Clips you saying on that one cpanel your eyes staring at it, while the mouse to scrolling it down. 

You wonder the next click.






No comments:

Post a Comment