6/30/2023

"I think...."

"That basketball girl, she was in the Sakura Cards school, we all know that in our class that year. I remember she still plays on the second year, both the volleyball and the basketball. She finishes any of them in UB. She was our height. Not too tall."

Westlife on rehearsal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBW4BACisLo


"I don't have one short, that is American weather."

"My brother is in the blue teacher, that school. You been to my home, we walk there. Bad enough, right...."

"I am telling you, with all my anger one volleyball court, I meant real every word I say from the very beginning. I won't purposely aim on that face, that time in UB, it was at her bloosom, that was Keanu words to Sandra Bullock on one of those Good morning America. It will end on every of their every face on the eye glasses, if that is the galatic witness calls. Its just the girls to girl. I mean real, I was being very decent in the intramural volleyball, at her chest, her bloosom. How many times? We didn't finish the game in that consecutive serving."


"I don't think they know why there is a difference means the title or the position, because Biden is also a Vice. Next to Obama." 


No comments:

Post a Comment