6/24/2023

In-Line Business - Every business is in-line business

That attitude will never be.

"Well, oh,...darn."

"Oh Well....damn."

"oh oops....it was a bad night."


I don't think you hear one word I speak, everyone could be blood shed nothing inside or outside walking in the zomibe formats, those language will never coming out of the paper thin wall, or me. 

🦅🦅  (left)                   🦅🦅 (right)


You have the medicine (hospital)

You have the law

You have the IT

You have the Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical in America


The law is not necessary the politics. You go to gala, you go to the politics, meaning you show up. I highly doubt for the rest of my life I wish to be showing up anywhere, really.

You didn't have to go touch the worm, or the knife, or what not without the cooking on this one Medicine field world. But you are not a very decent person, so that standard its out of the sight. They probably intend me just be happy, not to staring at some of this very deformed case in life, the tall guy or them can just do those jobs all by themselves, including their physical body strength what could allow them to do during the war - moving the dead buddy. 


Back up for the guy's job...it means a lot of these rural girls if you marrying in some world just because you decide to, you go and finding some jobs, cleaning people's house. Like Rebecca. You didn't want to commit to anything close to your national, or the military. The politics are nothing to do with them. You just purely saying you coming from 5 Lake, you had......one inclination very near that location, you thought you had one extra job if you attend to it, including you don't want to leave home.

There is some strategic idea, and none of you....I personally just tell you, I cannot tall talk to anyone the Past or the Future, to how many degree of the girls I have seen?! Not one human exist in front of my eyes sight.

I didn't have to be part of the 5 Lake, they know it very well, I left. My family is not there. I just might be conceived there, its my parents honey moon places. 


My parents in Taiwan, I told them to get out of my life, really. 

They go to the court all by themselves, but these family kids, near by, they got no jobs. I guess I didn't mean it I keep working on the things I have in my hands, the OU, or the any thing I thought I staring at my own monitor. 

You didn't intend to solve anything. You are there to pushing each other, to join the fight fight fight games.




No comments:

Post a Comment