7/17/2023

American medical boards is not the education department under Congress. Let me imagine why I exist they say I rule.....!!!

You are mocking those Educational Department inside the Congress, that will be the least lobbyist you ever dream of over your New Age to Pharmaceutical lobbyist might be including the American medical Board. Because I write all this lawsuit never end....and I say....your attitude are SO SO SO bad at the Educational Department. 

I cannot vent. 

I AM SO FULL OF MYSELF. I demonstrate using my own methods. Right...no, not the Washington D.C the EXACT Education department. THAT BTX has to go through 1+1 is = 2?  Give me a proper reason that require a lobbyist this dump ass questions. Their vocabulary were not existing often.

MY ACTION EXISTS often on the per line, per words, even in your best vocabulary to sound like a DEMOCRACY label, as long as you DO your brain jobs. You are saying literally speaking the American EDUCATION department, not the American medical Board in Washington DC. They are the useless people.

You want me to say that again? BECAUSE that is not MINE conversation to the American Medical board.  Its American Congress = the Congressman made of the American Congress going through the Education department, SO !!!! That side of course exists !!!

I cannot vent my heart air out.


You don't want to change your brain.

Google database.

String out "Education department, or educational department" make per this literally type words per time frame, an annotation, its by per click words sound, per writing, I mean it

"I CANNOT VENT MY AIR OUT".




No comments:

Post a Comment