7/17/2023

Let me imagine your parents know about what I say....at all?

Tell me, starting when?  Google that is a manual JOBS.



Tell me, imagine what your parents meant to say, if I am to be this useless.....not just everyone knows you = not the American Congressman. You use the American medical board to? BTX.

To suspend my BTX at where? Washington D.C Education department. They may or may not exactly know whom you are talking about it. That is one thing.

Tell me the second things. 

The second things everyone knows, right? You will tell me that is 1000% you are right

So tell me a point if any Educational Department one person shows up inside that Washington D.C, you literally pick up a knife kill them.

Tell me what is the second points anything toward the third? Its none related, you believing you are right 1000%. Any human got harm or assault, its a jail. Not to say you intend to kill, and you mean it you believe you gonna walk out free.

Seriously. 

I just know that now, I was just going to describe to everyone my second point.

Its the third points, you walking free out of the educator assault case inside the Washington D.C.


Here is how we do it.

The name got called. you will be on that table desk, a very sharp Kitchen knife

Dean, Ola, Wing, Hira.

Every time, gathering, sit with that.

Everyone coming near its 4 desk, 4 knife, Just when.

Its the same people, never changed. You doing it in front of everyone's eyes. EVERY human entering that classroom, you 4 sits just like the orientation advertising table. It cannot be no one got told the story, ONLY that story.

FOREVER.

Tamang you give him a gun, but he won't be there, that's why.  Same story keep running about, the same movies, the same file-ing, the same phase 1 to phase 2. I cannot stop talking the same thing.

ALL over the America if they just duplicate that. Just like your movies !!!! Frozen, Big Hero 6, and Mr & Mrs Smith. I didn't change one word. 







No comments:

Post a Comment