7/17/2023

Explain to me the Dark Lords regime. When they feel like, per stair case.....pulling files.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

Got it?  You never check your cases. Never stop mouthful jobs, your parents, your nethrew, your niece, your classmate, your bestfirend's parents. All inside a different time, they are all useless inside your per mouthful say.

Want to repeat, and stand up clap!!! How truely this every makes a tale never stop funny.

One muscles on your tip of your mouthful open...I say, its eternity pays dearly. You all will have nothing but suffering degree burning in hell every degree of this humanity just like you claim. Starting with you. I meant it that SMCH.

Whom care anyway?

Its the criminal and justice department, she never exists, you never have them show up and be jailed, you can all be jailed to Mormom, but you choose a method to be doing nothing but got jailed. Tell me why I suffered?

Because you can, you will, you must be.


They just telling you, it won't be the same time, its has to be a real fun games, and I won't even know about it consciously. 

Tell me what I think of the movie ...your keep vola ! 

Your parents, your nethrew, your niece, your classmate, your best friend's parents


I heard that the hospital can do that for you, or the UB means real.

Its you all youthful tooooo beautiful dad and mom outside circle near the wall of that room I guess, or just right behind you, but you all sitting in one big circle.

a. All Bank statement of the last 5 years.

b. Every compare data must be clear.

c. The whom's movie, the bravey hearthust, the anger management. One of those Hollywood. But a larger you all sitting side by side.

d. They told me. I told you Tamang is high debts, TV says the same class, you all saying that is probably not the same, but I see Adria. That is CAC.






No comments:

Post a Comment