7/16/2023

๐Ÿ’ For the love reason, for the guy....if Nicky and me move in his place in Ireland, I think I don't mind to bring a few Magic Detegent, funny....someone would be this obssess to the cleaning supply such as the Dollar Tree or the Dollar Store in Buffalo. ๐Ÿ’

Magic Elf  ้ญ”่ก“้ˆ

You know inside my shared apartment with my roommate. Its a big space. Those all around the UB campus apartment if you have a roommate, I have my own storage room and e lot of the cabin space. In America, they sell this sponge with the green part. Smaller hands size. We here have a green BIG size to cut in half.

They design a particular mop too. There is a handicap kinds people wheel on the floor, SUPER giant mops, they are very very absorbing the water and liquid. Its more magical !!!  When my eyes seeing something obsessive, like Wagman, its every food label ingredient I look for my vegan thing, seriously! We were half initiate, then its the full initiated, I went back to when I had the childhood precept. I meant real, I meant true. So when I am so obsess over a certain, I probably forgotton I have a career.

1) I do the video editing.

2I The organic chemistry site, and the school tutoring and advertising.

3) Along that learning the Sitesell

4) Learning about the online landscape.

5) Try to understand nick's every business friend he thinks they are highly. But I got the proejct camelot all by myself when I get back UB near around.

Near that Target, and Hallway, there is a dollar store.

Every American or Canada they have this you back up your giant storage cabin full wall, its one of those I seeing the stock up one roll those sponge scrap, its a habit. You don't think that is every moving required. Thank God I don't have to really moving to a lot of this new job I found in a new city scenario. Nick or I am not home, that's different. His place exactly the same house back and forth.




No comments:

Post a Comment