7/16/2023

Some people are 40 years old, I don't really know if they got married. So right now they are on each other's date.

I was talking about before lunch, how you carry your career. But let's say you just don't think you ever have a career your IQ or academia has no paper strong points. Its your body left over to be use, that is what your mouthful jobs saying to all the guys.


Bathroom has a toilet and a bath tube (maybe not that post I say before lunch)

You knowing one time rental house to when you will permanently settle down. Nick I used to have that options, its big enough for 2 of us. You didn't count the backyard that talllllll balcony under the tree shed, doing nothing but 2 people BBQ. I chop things on the smaller kitchen counter, and we take outside a big round white plastic table. He manages that BBQ and methane, and we have 2 chair + that white round BIG BIG table. He handles that when the leafy falls. You turn side way. I was saying to some girls, its only 2 of us, most of time.

We never BBQ anyone other than 2 of us. Not any of his kid, not that propane or methane, or that balcony or that white round table. Its only 2 chair outside. That space if you swing door outside, its very very big.  He had 2 kids, and a wife, and he is having his friends all around, so he knows why he purchases that house, or he managed to find a resourceful way to keep that.

You using that Space to settle your Time, to figure it out what to do in life. You mean...or you thought the guy gonna live forever, he might live forever but we won't be together?  First, I look at myself in the mirror, and I know my period pain. I cannot be in any foot standing jobs from 9-5. You go to the shoe store to see whom they hire, none of that.

Second, you need to stay close to the university.

Third, my mind on the back ends cannot stop what to do with those papers.


What if I get killed? 

OU language 2014, that is second time for sure I get killed, my brother is .....



You don't try to imitate my life, you can live half of all that attention starting when you were young, and most of time, you didn't settle your character stable enough. You roughly do your jobs, not you wish or you pray, you know you getting along with the guys, or your life need to get along with the guys. 

My fields are in the science. 





No comments:

Post a Comment