7/04/2023

Good morning Shane, another day

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vJnb1hyHrKohO4Sf2Zum1il70CY2I27a/view?usp=sharing


That song is Westlife, right! Shane they singing it, the exact lyrics and the voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LHmevWVvpc



I understand what they mean.

I talk about this probably many times more, if you talking to them about the business, or some kinds of their money rank statue. All of them, any of them. That is not 1 millions starting to talk. They got a lot of the people that talking to them.

If they talking to me, that I sense they are talking to me, I talk clear to them. I heard, I see, I response, I click back. They are the soft guys, so I usually just talking to Shane. No, not Ronan. The birds at the beginning talking to Ronan.

Meaning a recording "Birds, that is Ronan." and they keep talking. There is no me in it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLfhDB6DShg


Sometimes if you have some kinds of the production process.....

How they standing before some of those music racks up or down? Like the orchestra people...or anything of the recording, your Media center how you use a microphone, wire, the wire plug-in, the details how your PC you tear and wear, unplug, plugging back in, one of those things, every day I am wiping this dust of my own PC and this Speakers wire, or the photo this wire on the Blogger, or the USB wire the Apple plug ing. Every wire ....

The production people for a lot of those creation process, its a lot a lot a lot of people invovled. I told you from SMTV, I told you the Love of Century, you seeing nothing but the human faces. Every kind of the people, the personal staff, the run behind the personal staff, the running never end rehearsal day the head set phone, those personal people behind.

Running, its on your feet jobs, ALL DAY LONG.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH6xn4bxPcE



You all got mix up, because.......when I started it 2014, I die on it. Not really on the public forum to make the money. It was a nicer language 2014, but I change in 2017, so there is 2018-2020. When you saying that kind of the presentation, you saying goodbye to every day, because its on the China TV platform. oh ~ I am very sure that is what I mean it, I deliver my jobs, but those presentation is not....or should be you imagine you do that to any public, or the celebrity people.

I have the indicator things are "not local", and people knew about it starting 10 years ago, I was polite, I was not in anyway to starting this straight forward, or saying talking behind to my own disappear UB facebook in whichever my patience is running out so here are....the comic book people, or the story plot.

You don't talk to them like that. I am not talking to them about my jobs exactly. I am not facing the general public. 


The Leadership

Maybe I talk very little bit about the actual volleyball does. They PR you keep hearing its the boy's school. Our actual jobs are the training physical, the training in the formation, because most team don't have the formation play. There is a job in the formation play.  The leadership its in the Captain, but on the field that dominating the actually 3 position at the same time.

Its me.

Front, middle (fast), behind me.

I personally when I am at home, meaning....this is the world of my home. I gone to grow up here, including the team, no more ABC life. You never imagine home its important. My patience last....really.

On rehearsal, for some reason I am very often ending up on that jobs, and the music is getting to becoming of that, the microphone or the background music tooo loud, no one can hear. 





No comments:

Post a Comment