7/04/2023

I am explaining to many people about the leadership, because, my name is on the China Television. For that reason, I am very sure I am talking to all kinds of the background people.

How I proceeding my life this far.


The political Party they are the main points if on the TV, they are as they are.

So we on the side line, nothing to do too much, but we are only the girls, really+ a not very functional boy. To be honest, as this kind of the family only things can do its to earn your money on your own, because daddy will forever no money, just like how useless every father in this relative home all the same. Its the girls attached to their dad, and none of them have a career.

In other words, no matter which kinds of the family, you imagine they have a background, they can just make it up what's behind them, because....in the relative world, or the military near by, or the "villlege dorm" by, those are bureaucracy. You getting right to Taiwan or China, what don't you getting it right in America?

As a girl, you don't further anything other than your own career because you need to survive. that is how simple that ever look to me


My father left the family very early on in life, I personally don't remember anything until....this Television in front of me. Not his side of the family, not the politics, None of us are in the political realm, for saying joining in any movement. 

I have a major, that is pre-pharmacy.

Movie: Coco Club






No comments:

Post a Comment