7/04/2023

I personally don't do business, because my entire worlds are nothing but science. Or now the Medicine, or Pharmaceutical (following the TV a bit including my memory where I been?! )

But ....

Because my both parents are the business world people. I listen and I watch. Technically, with the girl like me, its always behind a guy. You seeing that in the Hollywood, I still believe a lot this kind of the saying both East or West. Maybe I keep thinking the girls lasting the jobs....The paper works line 1 to line 100 if they ask me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TryzwaLvpCs



My jobs are the interface in fronts of me.

The crossing me its another person sitting at his home, drinking tea, drinking the milk tea, drinking the coffee, no make-up, no shape requires.

Just screaming at each other literacy, you have no idea which this interface ends up. Its all the same wireless, or the PC monitor, or the bulky, or the LED flat screen. Otherwise you have a reason to going outside the public image, like a red carpet, apparently they all have a TV wife.



I want to say, I never had a formation...or it was the boy's club social. That was the 3 people appointed in my position. They are wearing the fire department, and this funny Nicky has a y reason. On my red train Metro. Must be something whom goes first to greet !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOk7XDQHLsA


And I keep saying myself the material science.

With the island upward surfacing the sea Star Gate Atlantis ....or something totally freeze in the middle point of the lake. It is strange, how they show up this funny pattire. Is that English slang? Harry Potter pattire?

Ireland and England are not exactly the same, I assure?  Adam Davis the Ella Enchanted Prince, my first bf 20 years ago I never talked to. How strange, they look identical when he was younger. You are still very handsome Nicky ~~~~~~My ex bf name is Nick !!!

There is a lot of this funny stuffs.





No comments:

Post a Comment