7/26/2023

In the democracy world, I don't require to train you or him, but like I say there are the Universal Police, maybe these American medical board willing to listen I say democracy the rudimentary local implementation

Not I dictate millions dollar to implement the democracy system to per lawful words coming out of the citizen's mouth, you don't think that is absurb?


a. They are too nervous.

b. They are on the television.

c. Its just a small room, they imagine high tech.

d. They want to know if ET tales were every word true like R or Greys them.

e. There are a lot of things even its a small tiny court room florescence light, can you tell me ....


There is a lot of the jobs I am not intent to becoming a job, and someone else they becoming this going in and out of the jail prison very often. I wonder how they be re-sent to the jail, every guy will tell you, not jail.

Not a girl to a jail, and NEVER consecutively, or you want to be honest, its not the 3rd time being sent to a jail, Anna got soooooo distracted in 10 years, she cannot understand the world around her. A girl like whom, sent to the jail 3 times, is that right?



No comments:

Post a Comment